Camarillo Dental Implants
Can anyone have Dental Implants?
Yes. In most cases, anyone healthy enough to under go routine dental extractions or oral surgery can be considered for an implant procedure. Patients suffering from uncontrolled chronic diseases, systemic problems or behaviors and heavy smokers may not be good candidates.
How long do Dental Implants last?
Dental Implants are connected with the surrounding bone in your jaw. They have a long-term potential and can last a lifetime when properly taken care of.
So what are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are man-made “tooth roots” crafted of lightweight titanium, a strong and safe material. Dental implants are the newest and most permanent way to replace missing teeth. Implants are surgically placed into the jawbone. Once in place, these “roots” can then can be used to attach new teeth, as well as bridges, removable partials or dentures.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- End the embarrassment of removable teeth.
- Renewed confidence, knowing that your teeth won’t slip or fall out.
- You can eat whatever you like.
- Since your palate isn’t covered, you can fully taste all your food.
- You can talk without denture clatter.
- Smile without reservation.
- Feel good about yourself.
- Be healthier and look better.
- Make dentures secure/reliable.
- Improve speech/increase comfort.
- Replace missing teeth.